Who is eligible to apply?
- Federally recognized tribal nations outside of Alaska who have not received funding from one of the following grant programs in 2018 or 2019:
- OVC FY 2019 Tribal Victim Services Set-Aside Program;
- DOJ FY 2019 Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation (Purpose Area 7 Tribal Victim Services); and
- OVC FY 2018 Tribal Victim Services Set-Aside Program
- Consortia applicants (two or more eligible tribes who are interested in receiving funding as a consortium). All of the consortia applicants must be eligible under the criteria above.
- Designees (an organization who has been authorized by an eligible tribal nation to apply on behalf of the tribe). All of the designee applicants must be eligible under the criteria above.